Nutrition plays is a very important role in your eye health. These are special nutrients help your make eye healthier. Vitamin C, E, A, and Zinc can help curtail your risk of a common eye problem prevalence by up to 35%. So make sure that thing your eyes get the right amount of antioxidants a health balance a varied death
Food that has a great effect on your eye beauty and health
Vitamine C is available in oranges mangoes and strawberries. Vitamin C is very helpful for healthy eyes.
A vegetable is a source of vitamin A.Vitamin A available in more peaches papaya. carrots mangoes.
Nuts and Seeds:
Vitamine E is a basic source if you want a healthy eye. almonds, nut and sunflower seeds are rich sources of vitamin E.
If you want healthy eyes to try these natural beauty tips.
- Exercise regularly to improve health. If you do exercise regularly this way your eyes will get enough oxygen.
- Drink at least 8 glass water daily
- Do not rub your eyes
- Use cotton to clean your eyes.
- Protect your eyes from sun rays by using sunglasses
- Take rest and get at least 8 hours of sleep every night.